CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER - MILAN
Important pharmaceutical service company
You will monitor the progress of your project(s) and provide regular updates to internal and if applicable external stakeholders, such as the sponsor / client. As a CPM you will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that your project is completed just in time within budget and with the right quality.
• Initiating and managing clinical projects in accordance with all relevant guidelines, legislation and SOPs;
• Monitoring the progress of the clinical trial in relation to the project plan and previously defined performance indicators in terms of quality and budget;
• Identify risks and develop and implement plans to mitigate risks in collaboration with team members and other stakeholders;
• Act as a daily point of contact for the sponsor and all members of the project team;
• Develop research-specific documents;
• Reporting the progress to the internal project team, the internal and if applicable external stakeholders;
• Negotiating contracts with research centers and suppliers;
• Managing project finances in accordance with the (sponsor) contract and budget;
• Provide input for proposals and budgets and play a role in bid defense meetings.
• Bachelor or Master graduate in life science;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills;
• Fluent in English
• Experience with managing a budget and a team;
• 5/6 years experience as a CRA or CPM PHASE1 is a plus
• Leadership skills, helicopter view;
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Project Management (PMP)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send a CV, mentioning the authorization for processing personal data in accordance with law 196/2003 and the position, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
L'offerta di lavoro si intende estesa a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). Aut. Min. Lav. prot. nr. 1417 del 22/01/2007.