COUNTRY SALES MANAGER - BENELUX Ref.: SMB/ST
International FMCG company
To ensure the presence of our brands on the market, the sales volume and the net price targets defined by the company.
To drive the customer development through the management of the activities performed by the Key Account Managers and the Field Sales Team.
• Proposes and defines sales objectives in terms of volume, turnover, prices and distribution, in agreement with the Marketing & Sales Director
• Defines the sales strategies and most appropriate sales activities to implement
• Ensures coordination of the activities performed by the Key Account Manager and the Field Sales Manager
• Systematically verifies budget progress (focusing on sales, promotional and sales force costs)
• Guarantees clients development, coordinating sales agreements management
• Optimizes the sales force activities (area coverage - planning and training/analysis)
• Transfers and verifies company objectives and styles, his/her staff behavior and the results of planned activities
• Is responsible for the forecast accuracy
• Is responsible for his/her staff recruitment, professional growth, motivation and empowerment
• Promotes a safety-focused corporate culture
• Promotes Company Principles and Values
Marketing & Sales Director Brand Benelux
• Customer Relationship Management
• Client Negotiation
• Analytical skills with problem-solving attitude
• Analytic oriented
• Decision making
• Strong communication and team management skills
• Self-control and stress managemen
Master degree in Business Administration
>7 years of experience as Country Sales Manager in the non-food FMCG products
Excellent knowledge of contacts into the Belgian/Holland retail landscape.
Solid customer service attitude with excellent relationship & negotiation skills.
Outstanding ability to understand, analyze, implement a sales strategy and drive sales performance metrics (volume, turnover, prices/conditions and distribution) against targets
In depth knowledge of managing a sales team
Perfect bilingual French/Flemish Fluency in English
Braine- L’Alleud, Belgium
OTHER INFORMATIONS:Business trip availability.
Please send a CV in English, mentioning the authorization for processing personal data in accordance with law 196/2003 and the position, to : firstname.lastname@example.org
L'offerta di lavoro si intende estesa a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). Aut. Min. Lav. prot. nr. 1417 del 22/01/2007.