LEGAL COUNSEL Ref.: LC/ST
Company: Important multinational manufacturing group is currently looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel.
The candidate will ensure proper management of business risks into the sales contracts.
-Draft and review of all sales contracts and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the Legal Counsel.
– Provide advice on legal issues relevant to sales contract such as liability issues, warranty choice of law, Incoterms etc)
– Draft and review sales contracts, agency/distribution contracts/confidentiality agreements/joint development agreements with customers/frame or model sales agreement.
– Draft and review general terms and conditions of sale.
– Draft and review any contract or agreement to meet any sales requirement.
– Draft and review sales and purchasing agreement and general terms and conditions for second hand business.
– Collaborate with external lawyers on sales agreements topics.
– Collaborate with Sales Administration office for the Contract Management.
- Master Degree in Law.
Admission to Bar is preferred.
Minimum 2/3 years experience in similar role in international contexts
Fluency in English and legal English
Ability to analyse situations and information
Communication and organization skills
Ability to work under pressure/stress resistance
Availability to travel.
Please send a CV, mentioning the authorization to the processing of personal data in accordance with law 196/2003 and including reference to the position:
L'offerta di lavoro si intende estesa a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). Aut. Min. Lav. prot. nr. 1417 del 22/01/2007.