PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION DIRECTOR - Ref. PD/ST
Important multinational Pharmaceutical company FDA approved.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of manufacturing in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
The role reports to the CEO.
- Managing safety, quality, compliance and efficient, product delivery and financial execution.
- Leading the establishment and technical transfer of all operations associated within areas of responsibility.
- Partner with customers in delivering a safe and compliant operation both internally and externally.
- Drive continuous improvement activities, strategy development and delivery, as well as supporting organizational development and cultural leadership.
- Partner with Quality Assurance to develop, modify, implement and operate quality systems aligned with standards.
- Attracting and retaining skilled talent; training and encouraging a team-centric environment that improves business performance.
Must be capable of motivating others, creating a positive work climate where interdepartmental collaboration, coaching and performance feedback are continuous.
Capable of clearly assigning objectives, clearly setting and measuring and monitoring progress, marshaling resources and handling competing priorities.
Experienced at establishing clear directions, leading others and bringing out their best.
Bachelor Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent;
Professional experience in a similar role in multinational organizations in the pharmaceutical field.
Strong experience in plant activities
Strong knowledge in all manufacturing aspects (FDA,GMP, etc)
Knowledge in Continuous improvement tools
Excellent leadership skills including strong communication skills
Fluency in English and Italian
Location: LATINA area
Please send a CV, mentioning the authorization to the processing of personal data in accordance with EU 2016/679 and included reference to the position:
L'offerta di lavoro si intende estesa a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). Aut. Min. Lav. prot. nr. 1417 del 22/01/2007.